YOU ❤

Somewhere around 11:52 pm ,I was looking at the stars out of the window and contemplating at its tranquility while my hands were tapping on this paper , trying to write something ; to turn my emotions to words and bring those words to life . Out of the blue, I felt that I often fail to appreciate how incredibly enchanting is the night sky which is a treat to the heart brokens ,  young dreamers and passionate lovers which aptly reminds me of you .

And you remind me of how the moon kisses the  earth every night - with the only purpose of beautifying the darkness it possesses in such a magnificient way that the earth never fails to grace itself every other night .
You remind me of the morning drops of  dews - so gentle on the leaves that the leaves might often forget its dreadful , dead and lifeless parts and just feel the calmness through its veins. .
You remind me of the evening cool breeze of air - so soothing to the exhausted human lives that humans start feeling alive again ;  that relieves their all hectic - all scheduled hearts bringing it to subtle peace for instant beings

You remind me of every possible things which makes me feel complete , my aura appealing and my desire to live a little more stronger every day . You remind me of carefree times ,merry moments and heartwarming memories . You remind me of freshness of first love, charm of new beginnings and how our horizons aligned together to form one .

Your love to me has graced my existence in ways it cant be more fulfilling . You feel like home ; where i can run and roll into your arms  and turn alive. You feel like my comfort zone ; where my heart finally breathes and mind relaxes . You feel like that missing piece to my puzzled life - where i feel all-complete .

As your lips brush against mine , as your body leans along mine , as your hand fits into mine ; i can hear my heart racing , and i fall again and again into you just like the first time i fell for you ; unknowingly , but certainly unapologetically ; all over and again .

To everyone in love ,
Happy valentines day  ❤ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faces

Hide-out

LOST