Hide-out

I am a traveller ,
catching feelings - matching feelings
Differing thoughts - what not 
Concise words , precise notions , calculated emotions 
Measured laughs , designated smiles 
Handful of talks , treasured secrets 
I ought to spill everything out 
But whom? But who? But how? But how? 

Now i lie , 
I am glittered in gold , painted in pain
Standing on my strongest 
Shallow inside , hollow on the heart 
Broken hearted , with stolen smiles ;
painted faces - painful faces 

I used to be a writer but my pen disagreed to write -
about myself 
a dancer but my steps started to stumble , i stopped
a  singer but my rhythms didnt tune well , i stopped
An artist but i painted myself ugly , i stopped
Again !

Stopped and moved , marched and  marched .
Forward with things i had left behind
With nothing , to nowhere
All emptied and emptiness
With them - to them 

They see my perfectly crafted face , they love my beautifully painted smiles 
But who sees the stains? 
The colours i used to paint ?
But who sees those ugly marks ? Who sees them ? 
This ugliness and dullness my heart possess

I see drops of rain and i turn happy 
I feel air against my cheeks , feel content, turn merry
Happiness comes in pieces , they say 
Mine lies in stones and rivers 
Giant !
aren't they? 

I stare i stare i gaze 
I see mountains and skies and they make me wonder 
How fortunate to have them through these eyes 
Stored for ever and ever and ever 
Untouched  , unkept , unsought 
My memories , my treasures 

I run into clouds , i seek for a hideout 
Run away from responsibilities
Run away from you , from me , from them 
Run away , far far and far
Far enough to be free from you , from me , from them

I want to travel places 
But not cities , just plain grounds 
Photograph  them , view them through my heart, 
To see whats beneath ocean , beyond horizons and above clouds 

I want to know people , the unknown 
Listen them ,  the unheard
See their eyes , feel them and take their pains with me 
Its what i feel , like always , since always
I cry with them , their pain feels like mine 
Their smiles speak to me , 

Hide and seek it is , my life , my fortune 
Hiding from storms , seeking shelter 
Hiding from you , seeking my soul , seeking myself 
Through windows - of desires , of belongingness , of you
What has to become of this poor girl , this unfortunate bird 
The bird with no wings , but wings of hopes , wings of life
The bird , with nowhere to go but everywhere to be

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Faces

LOST