MY 11:11 WISH

A starry , hushed and a dark night ; when the moon's charisma leaves the world at halt , when million stars in sky sum up just to enlighten broken dreams ; this is where my world begins . My small world of us with you in it .

When the clock strikes a perfect 11:11 , I close my eyes and take a deep breath . This is when my soul fills up with thoughts ; the thoughts which suddenly turns out to be your beautiful face , your priceless smile and the gem of a heart you have within . Wishes which used to be mine are now ours.


Forever is a long time but it seems like with you by my side ; it would somewhere be magical ; hell of an adventure and everything i could ask for . These dreams are somewhat keeping me alive in this imaginary world of us ; somewhere beautifying my blushes and making me love my imperfections over and again .


Suddenly the beautiful moment fades , the time tends to be 11:12 and I fall asleep , but with you in my heart , with all my being together forever dreams of seeing you be with me kissing goodnight on every 11:11 night .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faces

Hide-out

LOST